Pictures of the Fam
- Here are some pictures our my beloved family; one of these days I'll get around to updating it with a new picture!
- Our Preemie Twins' Rollercoaster Ride in the NICU
- We had twin girls born at 27 weeks gestational age who had an
emotional journey in the NICU for six long months dealing with lots
of preemie complications. Come share our story.....
- Barbies & Beanies & Other Collectibles
- This page to dedicated to all my wonderful
(and too expensive, according to my husband) collectibles including
Mattel Barbies, Ty Beanie Babies and Enesco Precious Moments Figurines....
My Refunding Page
- I am very cost-conscious and, this page I devote to one of my hobbies: refunding and couponing.
Shannon's Web Page
- My husband finally decided he needed a home page of his own.
I bet you won't be able to tell he is a BIG Husker fan!!!
Taylor's Web Page!
- Our 8 yr. old son even has his own homepage! He is so smart! Check out
his favorite sites and interests, including Legos, Hercules, Sonic and Pokemon.
- My Friends (and Family) Page
- Yes, I do have friends! And I'm stuck with my family! Here's a chance to meet some
of them that have webpages and view their sites....
- Pierce High School Alumni
- Shannon came across this site, and I encourage all other fellow Pierce High
Alumni to sign in and represent your class.
I am also a
Northeast Community College Alumni.
And I graduated from
Wayne State College with my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration/Management.... Now am thinking about starting my MBA...
- Zion Lutheran Church/School
- We are members of the Zion Lutheran Church. I am currently working on updating their website.
- Midwest Dermatology Clinic, P.C.
- And this is where I work (in my free time, ha!)